As an Instagram user, you probably already know that one of the most popular ways to share your photos and videos is by using the hashtag feature. By tagging your content with relevant hashtags, you make it easier for other users to find and view your content.
However, what if you want to share your content with a specific group of people, such as your friends or family? In this case, you may want to use the private sharing feature on Instagram. With private sharing, you can share your content with specific users, rather than making it publicly available to everyone. This can be a great way to ensure that only the people you want to see your content are able to do so.
Private sharing is quick and easy to set up.
First, open the Instagram app and go to your profile page. Then, tap on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Settings.” Next, scroll down and tap on “Privacy.” Here, you’ll see an option for “Private Account.” Toggle this setting to “On” and then tap “Done” to save your changes. Now, when you share a photo or video on Instagram, you’ll see a new option for “Private.” Tap on this option and then select the users you want to share your content with. Once you’ve added the desired users, tap on “Share” to post your content.
Private sharing is a great way to ensure that only the people you want to see your content are able to do so. By default, all of your Instagram content is public. However, you can easily change this by opening the app and going to your profile page. Then, tap on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select “Settings.” Next, scroll down and tap on “Privacy.” Here, you’ll see an option for “Private Account.” Toggle this setting to “On” and then tap “Done” to save your changes.
How to share instagram post to snapchat story
Assuming you have the latest version of the app installed on your phone, simply:
- Open the Instagram app and view the post you want to share
- Tap the paper airplane icon in the upper right-hand corner of the post
- Select “Share to Story”
- A new screen will open asking you to “Customize for Snapchat”
- Make any edits you want then tap “Send To..”
- Select Snapchat from the list of apps
- A new screen will open in Snapchat. From here, you can edit your Snap before sending it off
Turn your phone on and unlock it.
- Tap and hold the Instagram app icon until it shakes.
- Tap the X that appears.
- If you see a message that says, “Deleting this app will also delete its data,” tap Delete.
- How to share an Instagram post on Facebook
- Open the Instagram app and go to the post you want to share.
- Tap Share.
- Select Facebook.
- If you’re not logged into Facebook, enter your email address or phone number and password.
- To choose where your post will be shared, tap Share To and choose a Page that you manage. If you don’t see the option to share to a Page, tap Share To and choose Friends.