Looking for a comprehensive list of all the movies and TV shows that feature actress Kate Todd? You’ve come to the right place! From her early days on Canadian TV to her latest projects, we have everything you need to know about Kate’s work in the entertainment industry.
Who is Kate Todd?
Kate Todd is a Canadian actress who has appeared in movies and on television. She is best known for her roles as Kim Bauer in the TV series 24, Ellie Bartowski Woodcomb on Chuck, Dr. Samantha Lake in Supernatural, Natalie Hurley in Over There, Tandi Wright in Primeval US , Anna Taggaro in The Vampire Diaries, and Kate Freelander on Stargate SG-1.
Kate Todd Movies and TV Shows
• 24 (2001-2010) – Kim Bauer
• Chuck (2007-2012) – Ellie Bartowski Woodcomb
• Supernatural (2005-present) – Dr. Samantha Lake
• Primeval US (2007) – Tandi Wright
• The Vampire Diaries (2009-present) – Anna Taggaro
• Stargate SG-1 (2004-2008) – Kate Freelander
• Over There (2005) – Natalie Hurley
• Primeval: New World (2013-2017) – Abigail Logan / Jess Parker
• Inconceivable (2017) – Amanda Dillon
• Play Dead, aka Desperation Boulevard (1995) – Vamp
• Reunion (2005) – Cassie
• Living Proof (2013) – Lindsay McNeil
• In Your Dreams (2002) – Isabelle Penney / Laureen Brantner
• What Ronnie Needs (1998) – Maddie Delfino
• Rendezvous with Death aka Love Me to Death (1989) – Kate
• The Art of War (2000) – Dr. Toni Lawrence
• Soldiers of Fortune, Inc. aka Outrage (1997) – Michelle ‘Foxy’ Fox
• Brazen Hussies (aka One More Round; 2007) – Honey
• Ready or Not? (1999) – Angela / Alison Miller
• The Wrong Woman (2000) – Emily Kincaid
• Killer Instinct (2002) – Det. Cassie Black
• Snow White’s Poison Apple aka Mirror, Mirror III: The Voyeur (1991) – Princess
• A Cry in the Dark aka Evil Angels (1988) – Lindy Chamberlain
• The Tracker (2001) – Lori
• The Oak (1994) – Abigail
• Clip Show aka A Wedding to Die For (2004) – Janine McBride
• Odd Man Out (1996) – Kathy Jones
• Indiscreet (1998) – Lorna Burns-Redman
• Anything for Love (aka One More Round) (2016) – Honey
Plot Summary of “Kate Todd in The Long Road Home”
Described as a modern day Romeo and Juliet, “The Long Road Home” is an intellectually driven story about two lovers who meet in high school and their relationship to each other changes as they grow up.
The film follows the couple separately through adulthood: one joins the military and goes off to be a hero in Afghanistan while the other marries and has a child. Though they are worlds apart, their love for each other never fades and when they finally reunite after years of being apart, the reunion is bittersweet.
Kate Todd lends her talents to this film by playing the role of Annie, the wife of the soldier who goes off to war. She brings an amazing amount of depth and emotion to the role, portraying the struggles of a woman who is forced to cope with the idea of her husband being in danger every day.
Plot Summary of “Kate Todd in Criminal Minds”
Season Three of Criminal Minds finds Kate Todd in a recurring role as Dr. Samantha Lake, an expert in the fields of human behavior and manipulation.
Some of her cases include:
• Season 3 episode 13: “Penelope” – Dr. Lake helps the BAU profile Penelope Garcia, who they believe is being targeted by a stalker.
• Season 3 episode 16: “The Aftermath” – Dr. Lake assists the BAU in investigating a series of bombings that have been taking place in a small town.
• Season 3 episode 18: “Innocent” – The team investigates a series of murders that appear to be connected to an online predator.
Dr. Lake helps them profile the killer.
• Season 3 episode 20: “Lo-Fi” – Dr. Lake assists the team in investigating a series of murders that are connected to an FBI agent who has been working deep undercover.
• Season 3 episode 24: “Risky Business” – Dr. Lake is called upon by Hotch to help profile a case involving an unsub with multiple personalities.
Kate Todd has had an amazing career in the world of acting, starring in both movies and TV shows. Her roles have been varied and interesting, and she always brings her all to every performance.
Whether she is playing a military wife struggling to cope with her husband’s deployment or an expert in human behavior and manipulation, Kate Todd always delivers an outstanding performance.