LG smart TVs are getting smarter and more connected. They offer a variety of features, such as webOS and RokuOS, that allow you to stream content from your phone or laptop to the TV. But what if it stopped working? It’s possible to reset your LG Smart TV in four ways.
There are 4 ways to reset LG Smart TV. The lg smart tv factory reset without remote is the easiest way to do this.
Smart TVs come with a variety of features that make watching more pleasant. LG offers a range of TVs that operate on RokuOS as well as its own WebOS operating system, which allows you to install applications and even cast video from your phone. LG TVs also offer a wide selection of TV models to choose from, depending on a person’s budget. TVs, like other electronics, may have a few flaws. While most problems may be resolved by doing a factory reset on your Smart TV, this is not one of them. If you have an LG Smart TV and are having problems, follow this step-by-step instructions to reset your LG Smart TV.
Many problems may need a factory reset on our LG television. It’s possible that a recent software update is creating some difficulties, such as trouble with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, audio output issues, and the Content Store on your LG TV not functioning. These problems may be aggravating, particularly if you’ve scheduled a movie night for the weekend or are getting ready to watch some live sports. Nobody wants their watching experience to be ruined, therefore the only option to fix such issues is to conduct a factory reset on your LG Smart TV.
How to Reset an LG Smart Television
Before we begin, you should be aware that doing a factory reset on your LG Smart TV will result in the loss of all data, including account logins, loaded applications, and even custom settings. It’s ideal if you snap a photo of your LG Smart TV’s custom audio and visual settings before you start the factory reset. The techniques have been given if you have an LG Smart TV that runs WebOS or RokuOS.
How to Reset LG WebOS Smart TV Softly
The easiest method to resolve any problems is to do a Soft Reset on your LG Smart TV first.
- If you haven’t already, turn off your LG Smart TV.
- Now, unplug the TV from the power source and wait for about a minute.
- Connect the television to its power supply and turn it on. Any problems you may have encountered should now be resolved.
- If this approach does not solve your issue, you may conduct a forced hard reset by using the following method.
How to Reset LG webOS Smart TV Using Force
If the Soft Reset technique didn’t work, here’s how to force the WebOS LG Smart TV to restart.
- On your LG Smart TV remote, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- For approximately 10 seconds, keep both buttons pushed.
- The LG logo should display on your screen when the screen goes black.
- Your reset is now complete once the TV has been restarted. Check to see whether any of the issues you’ve experienced in the past are still present.
- If the problems persist, you’ll need to do a complete factory reset.
How to Reset LG webOS Smart TV to Factory Settings
- Press the Smart button on your LG remote.
- Now, on the screen, choose the gear icon.
- The TV’s Settings panel will now be shown.
- From the drop-down menu, choose General Settings.
- Navigate to the option that reads Reset to Initial Settings from here.
- The TV will now ask you if you want to conduct a factory reset. Select the Confirm button to confirm it.
- To continue the factory reset, you will be prompted to provide a password.
- You may get the code on the LG website depending on the model of your TV.
- The factory reset procedure will now commence after the code has been input.
- When you’re finished, the TV will restart, and you’ll have to input all of the information you entered the first time you set it up.
Without a remote, how can I factory reset my LG webOS Smart TV?
If you don’t have the TV remote with you, just press and hold the power button on the television. This should cause your LG Smart TV to reset and restart. If it didn’t, you may go to the reset menu by using the channel up and down buttons. The issue will occur if you are required to input the Reset PIN. As a result, it’s a good idea to purchase an LG Smart TV remote that works flawlessly or at least partially for your specific LG Smart TV model.
How to Reset LG Smart TV to Factory Settings (RokuOS)
If you have one of those LG Smart TVs with RokuOS, factory resetting the TV is a quick and straightforward procedure. To factory reset a RokuOS LG Smart TV, follow these instructions.
- Turn on your LG Smart TV with RokuOS.
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve chosen Settings, you’ll need to choose System.
- Select Advanced System Settings from the System menu.
- Select Factory Reset, then Factory Reset Everything to complete the process.
- The TV will now ask you to confirm the reset, which you should do. To begin the reset procedure, choose Yes.
- It should just take you a minute or two to finish.
- The first-time setup screen will appear when the RokuOS LG smart TV resumes.
- You’re ready to go after you’ve set everything up.
- This is how you can do a RokuOS LG Smart TV reset.
So there you have it: simple and easy methods to reset your LG Smart TV, whether it runs WebOS or RokuOS. All of these procedures should take less than 3 minutes and should resolve any issues you may be having with your LG Smart TV. If you have utilized any of these techniques, please let us know what issues you were having that were resolved after resetting your LG Smart TV in the comments.
You Might Also Like – LG Smart TV Casting
If you have any more questions, please post them in the comments section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
The hard reset lg tv black screen is a process that can be done on both webOS and RokuOS. It will require the TV to have an external power source.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my webOS LG Smart TV?
If your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet, you will need to reset it via a wired connection. First, unplug your power cord from the back of the TV and wait for three minutes before plugging it back in. Then, while still holding down the power button on the back of the TV, press and hold both volume buttons until you see a screen with a red triangle with an exclamation point inside of it. This will restart your TV.
How do I manually reset my LG TV?
If youre looking for a way to reset your LG TV, you can do it by unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in.
How do I reset my LG webOS without remote?
You can reset your LG webOS by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
- how to reset lg webos tv
- how to reset lg tv with remote
- lg tv reset to initial settings greyed out
- lg tv factory reset code
- how do i restart my lg smart tv after update