You can mirror your iPhone to LG TV with RokuOS or webOS. There are several ways to set up the process, but the most common is by using AirPlay.
The how to mirror iphone to lg tv without apple tv is a question that has been asked many times. There are two ways to do this, both of which are explained in the article.
Screen Mirroring is a fantastic feature that works with any contemporary Smart TV. It’s a function that allows you to mirror the screen of your phone to your television. Documents, presentations, pictures, music, and video may all be mirrored out. Because LG Smart TVs offer such a vivid display, utilizing the TV as a presentation screen is a natural fit. Screen mirroring is a fantastic method to display information wirelessly without the need of adaptors or wires. Today, we’ll look at how to mirror an iPhone to an LG TV that runs webOS or RokuOS.
LG is now producing TVs with its own WebOS operating system, rather than Google’s Android TV OS. You’ll need to make sure your iPhone supports Apple AirPlay before you can mirror it to these TVs. Because an iPhone cannot be mirrored to an LG Smart TV without it. With that in mind, let’s look at the LG Smart TVs that support Apple AirPlay, as well as how to mirror your iPhone to your LG Smart TV.
Mirroring your iPhone to your LG Smart TV
- A Smart TV that supports Apple AirPlay
- LG TV remote control
- Wi-Fi access point
- An iPhone is a device that allows you to make
LG Smart TVs That Support AirPlay
- NanoCell Nano 99, 97, 95, 90, 85, 80 series LG NanoCell Nano 99, 97, 95, 95, 90, 85, 80 series (2020)
- SM99, SM95, SM90, SM86, SM81 LG NanoCell series (2019)
- E8, R9, Z9, W9, E9, C9, B9, RX, ZX, WX, GX, CX, BX, RX, ZX, WX, GX, CX, BX, RX, ZX, WX, GX, CX, BX, RX, ZX, WX, GX, CX, BX, RX, ZX, WX (2018, 2019, 2020)
- LG SK 9, LG SK 8, LG SK 9, LG SK 8, LG SK 9, LG SK 9, LG (2018)
- UK 62 series or above, UK 7 series LG UHD (2018)
- LG UHD UM 7, LG UHD UM 6, LG UHD UM 5, LG UHD UM (2019)
- LG UN 71 series or above (2020)
- LG UN 8 series UHD UHD UHD UHD UHD UHD UHD U (2020)
How to Mirror an iPhone to an LG WebOS TV
- On your LG WebOS Smart TV, turn it on.
- Ascertain that your iPhone and LG Smart TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Press the gear symbol on the LG Smart TV remote to access the Settings menu.
- You can now go to the network and see whether the TV is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer.
- Now, on your LG TV remote, hit the home button. The LG menu will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Go all the way to the Home Dashboard and click on the home icon.
- To access the home dashboard, press the up button on your remote.
- Select AirPlay by scrolling to the right and selecting it.
- The name of your LG TV will now appear on the screen. Enter or press the OK key.
- Ensure that your TV’s AirPlay function is switched on.
- You may also alter the code settings here.
- Open up the Control Center on your iPhone.
- The tile that reads Screen Mirroring should be tapped.
- It will now search for devices that support AirPlay. Tap on your TV after you’ve located it.
- A code will now appear on the television. You should now be set to go after entering the code on your iPhone.
How to Mirror an iPhone to a Roku TV from an LG
This is how you can mirror your iPhone to your Roku TV if you have an LG Smart TV with RokuOS built-in or a Roku Stick connected to the HDMI input port of your TV.
- Check to see whether your Roku TV is running the most recent version of the Roku OS. It has to be RokuOS 9 or above. The Roku Stick is in the same boat. Most newer ones, on the other hand, come pre-installed with AirPlay.
- Check to see whether your Roku and iPhone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- It’s time to connect the iPhone to the Roku device, which is AirPlay-enabled and linked to the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku device.
- On your iPhone, go to Control Center and touch the Screen Mirroring tile.
- It will provide a list of the network’s accessible AirPlay devices.
- Choose a Roku device. A code will be required of you.
- Copy the code that appears on the Roku device’s screen to your iPhone.
- You may now screen mirror your iPhone to the LG Roku TV straight immediately after entering the code.
You may now screen mirror your iPhone to the LG Smart TV in such easy ways. You should, however, double-check the Roku LG TV. You may need to use a Roku Stick or perhaps a Roku Streaming box linked to the LG Smart TV since older ones may not support AirPlay or may not be updated to the current version.
You Might Also Like – LG Smart TV Casting
If you have any more questions, please post them in the comments section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
The how to connect phone to lg tv using usb is a process that allows users to mirror iPhone content onto LG TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does LG Webos TV have screen mirroring?
Yes, LG Webos TV has screen mirroring.
How do I mirror my iPhone to my LG Webos TV?
Can you connect iPhone to LG webos?
Yes, you can connect your iPhone to LG webos.
- lg tv screen mirroring iphone
- unable to connect to screen share lg tv
- how do i connect my phone to my lg tv?
- screen share lg tv windows 10
- lg screen share app